I am a football aficionado. It is a sad day for me when the college and pro season ends. It would bring me great joy, if I could have football year round. Arena is good, but I don't like the short field of play. Now, I've read that there are talks of developing a spring pro league that would play at college venues and feature players from within that conference and surround regions. But the catch is, the player must have graduated from there respective institution and exhausted their college eligibility. I don't know...that does not seem to be the best available talent. I am all for education, but I can care less about a guys education off the field; I want to see the best you can give me in regards to on field performance. Below is the link to the Fox Sports Story. Tell me what you think.
http://msn.foxsports.com/cfb/story/5818666?FSO1&ATT=HMA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So what's you're saying is you're in the running to be my favorite woman ever
You should come register on the messageboard, be nice to have someone to talk football with.
OHIO STATE and BENGALS fan here.
Blog
Message Board
e.
...and we can talk Y&R (shhhhhhh)
Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»
Post a Comment