Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I Wanna Be Your Lover




Here is a video of Prince at age 19 performing “I Wanna Be Your Lover” and “Why You Treat Me So Bad” on American Bandstand. I will tell you right now, I am a Prince STAN, and in my book he can do no wrong…yes, even wearing gold lamae pants. Look at the body in that hair as it swings from side to side, I just love him (as she screams and plays video again)!

3 comments:

Shug said...

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!! I love this man! I was even alive when he was on American Bandstand. Prince is just so sexy...I don't know why most people don't understand that.

eclectik said...

That's that dude all day

I dont know WHY people argue that Michael Jackson was better.

The Blog
The Messageboard

e.

Keli said...

e.,

Thank you...there is no comparisons in my book!