
Well, I pray that Vince Young lives up to all the hype! Being that I went to UT and I actually had a few encounters "although did not associate" with Ricky Williams, I just have to hang my head in shame from time to time. I hope that VY can make this orangeblood proud! He has been ridiculed because of his throwing motion, Wonderlic score, and choice of representation. However, VY just may have been the smartest player in this years draft. As the #3 pick in this years draft, the total value of his NFL contract is greater than those inked by #1 pick Mario Williams and #2 pick Reggie Bush. Vince, also inked a deal with Reebok before signing his NFL contract, and Reebok has given him his own VY logo.
http://www.gallatinnewsexaminer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060802/SPORTS01/608020419/1309/


3 comments:
damn...Young got his own logo....that's what i'm talkin 'bout...i'm sure he'll be good....i've been a titans (small fan) since they had "Mac"...and now vince is there.....
They don't want him to play for 2 years...he'll be okay; the media be shittin on him though.
Might have to pick him up with my last pick in the fantasy draft.
GO OHIO STATE!
The blog
The Message Board
e.
e.,
you need to chill with that Ohio State mess.
Hook'em Horns!
Post a Comment