Monday, October 30, 2006

Pretty Fly for a White Guy...

Or at least that’s what my co-worker thinks. Is he fly…hell to the naw. But I don’t want to piss on his rose garden. He thinks Kelis is hot, but not Mrs. Nassir Jones, he likes the big yellow and pink wig, slightly chunky, “ I HATE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW", Kelis. Just for that I got to give him one cool point. But then he negates that by saying that Kriss Kross was the best rap group ever and commences to sing “I’m the miggity, miggity, miggity, mack daddy...”. Boo for that one, he is now at a -20 cool points.

Also, I had to let him know that watching ‘Trois 2 Pandora’s Box' does not make you down. That is not a reknown black film, I have never seen it, nor do I ever want to see it. You loose another cool point or two for that one. On the other hand, he did see ‘Akeelah and the Bee’ before me, and informed me that it was a must see. I must agree with him on that one, so I’ll give him 5 cool points back.

Last week, he told me that he planed to go sip on some sy-surp after work, and asked if I would like to join him. I had to decline his offer. He then informed me that he would go home, sip on some sy-surp, and visit blackplanet.com. He wants to get a profile on black planet, but he’s afraid of being rejected. I told him, that somewhere out there, there is a black chick that is into skinny, nerdy, white guys…Just don’t try to force her to watch Trois 2, or listen to Kriss Kross.

Oh yeah...and I forgot to mention he is obsessed with Paul Wall. When I showed him a picture of Paul Wall and his wife, he asked me "How did a guy like him, get a girl like that?" LMAO. He went and bought Paul Wall's 'The People's Champ' cd the next day.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just gotta pray for them....i don't think these white folks know any better sometimes

X-Men said...

this is hilarious K. make sure you incorporate this in your novela.

juiicySCOOP said...

LOL!! Why do white people always associate their 'blackness' with 1990's black music! This was a good read!!!

Chanel (nbr5) said...

Keli-
That was actually TOO funny.

Keli said...

My co-worker read this and thought I should have postes his picture. He thinks the ladies would love it. LOL.

Rhymes With Snitch said...

Yeah, let's see the picture.

If I'm not mistaken isn't Paul Wall's wife a big fat cow?


Too funny.