
Yeah, the aggies may have won this battle...but the Longhorns always come out on top. Streaks are made to be broken, I guess it will be another six years before they come close to beating us again. You know the biggest thing I hate about loosing...No, it's not missing out on the chance to repeat as Big 12 champs...and, no it's not the fact that we have to settle for some sub par bowl...I hate the fact that we lost to the classless Aggies. Did you see that late hit 91 put on McCoy, just uncalled for and classless. He got ejected from the game, but the game was pretty much over at that point. I wish there was a rule on the books that allowed someone to go in the locker room and kick his azz for that one. Oh well, another year, another sad football season for me. I know we'll have our day again, but not with Greg Davis at the helm of our offense.
Hook'em
and
The Aggies Still Suck!


No comments:
Post a Comment