Well not has hard as we should have. Were they trying to kill me? I don't think my blood pressure has ever been so high. Yeah Mack you finally show some balls, but it was not needed. It was the first drive of the game, and you got our QB hurt. Just Great. I am quite sure that The Burnt Orange Nation are going to start calling for your job again. You know we are not all that fond of him to begin with.
Ok...the Big 12 has the worst officials in the NCAA (behind the PAC 10) that was not a first down. With 44 sec's to go...K-State was short, way short, but the officiala give them the spot. WTF! I can take a loss (well not really) but this is some straight bull shit! Now K-State is going into the Victory formation. Why does every one love to Hate Texas? Oh I forgot, because we got it like that.
Our QB may have went down, but we played like crap the first half. We got our selves back into the game in the 2nd half, but it was just not enough.
I have to give it up to Michael Griffin...he played his azz off as usual. But the rest of the secondary was asleep on their jobs.
Oh well, so much for a possible Ohio State Re-match. But I"m cheering for Michigan anyway.
I'm dissapointed in tonights outcome, but I'm a ride or die fan. I will probably go home sing The Eyes of Texas and cry. (I'm just kidding...then again maybe not). If we had to loose I would rather it be this week...hopefully that will only motivate us more in the upcoming A&M game. This loss will be a distant memory once we whoop up on those Aggies. Now if we can take care of business against A&M, that will get us to the Big 12 Championship game, and possibly the Fiesta Bowl.
Hook'em
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
well, if its any consolation, Florida State University, got their asses whooped 35 to 0. Their in the history books
Post a Comment