David Letterman interviews Wesley Autrey in regards to his subway heroics. I truly consider this man a hero, because I doubt I would have risk my life to save the life of a stranger. He also seems to be a very charismatic gentleman. A true role model, he has done for another what some will not do for themselves…gave him the opportunity to live.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh wow. This dude here is something else, a REAL hero. I've been to New York numerous times and my husband and I never use the taxis as we always use the much quicker (and more reasonably priced) public transportation (subways & buses) while we're in the city. The New York subway terminals are not the cleanest or the most sanitary places in the world, ESPECIALLY on those tracks (yuk). So what this guy did was TRULY PHENOMENAL.
Wow. Truly amazing. I was watching that and thinking to myself, would I have done what he did....I couldnt annswer that.
Post a Comment