Austin's own Dixie Chicks took home 5 Grammy's tonight.
Alubm of the Year
Record of the Year
Song of the Year
Country Album
Best Country Performance-Group
I have been a fan for a minute, however, I think I became a true fan when Natalie Mains openly spoke out against President Bush. The fact that people actually threatened her life because of that is crazy too me. I like the fact she did not back down from her belief. I just love this song, "Not Ready to Make Nice". Enjoy.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Congrats to the Chicks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Girl Yes! I was so happy for them! Finally they stood up for their right to say whatever they wanted to say. I wasn't mad at them for attackin the village idiot! Hell, we all know he's run America into the ground. Just finishin what daddy started!
Post a Comment