Friday, February 02, 2007

Show Stopping!

I am so excited! This Saturday is the first broadcast of an internet radio sports talk show that I am co-hosting! The Sports Salon with Keli and Kaos will air on Saturday Feb 03 between the hours of 2 to 4 pm CST. The basis of the show is to have a sports show hosted by women geared towards the female audience, however, fellas there will be plenty for you to enjoy as well. Our regular time slot going forward will be Saturday between the hours of 2 to 4 pm CST. Kaos and I are both so excited and your support is greatly appreciated. So tune in and spread the word!

For the streaming feed of the show click here.

You will need Real Player in order to hear the feed.

***********Update************
The show turned out great! The two of us had a blast! Thanks to those who tuned in! For those of you who missed it, we will also broadcast a live show this coming Saturday at the same time. You don't want to miss this one! If the Bears win Kaos, who’s an aggie, will have to sing Texas Fight and sign off with Hook'em Horns! My readers know that I am an Orange Blood through and through, but if the Colts win, I will have to sing that awful aggie war hymn, and sign off with gig'em aggies (yuck!). The bet itself should be worth the listen.

No comments: