Thursday, March 29, 2007

Still Waiting...

I am still waiting on my friend to forward me the Little Richard concert pics. You know how that is...oh well.

But in the meantime...

Let me vent about trifling mofo's...Particularly men with women that hound other women while with their woman. So here's to the knuckle head in Wal-Mart the other night...

Yes I saw you, I know you know I saw you, because you were looking dead in my grill. If you noticed the look on my face, you would have seen it was not one of pleasure or excitement, but more so a look of contempt and disgust. Again, I saw you...but tell me this...why did you keep separating from the woman you were apparently shopping with to be all in my grill? Did you really need something off the bakery isle ? I'm just asking. And then to stand in front of the self check out as I was in line starring at me...well can we just say crazy, deranged! Wal-Mart stalking is not sexy! And you are downright trifling!

2 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Girl, It must be TROLLL season, lol

MsKayotic said...

Aww Naw. Not trolling in Wal-Mart. Not cool. So not cool. I need her to work on that and try again on someone else later. Yeah, uhm hum!