I know I am not the only hetero chick a girl crush or two. Now here are the criteria you must meet to become my girl crush. I have to find you exceptionally beautiful, and you have to also be exceptionally talented. Not just an average chick. So here at my three current girl crushes. And I am not asking if you agree, because these are MY girl crushes.
1. Kelly Rowland
1. Kelly Rowland

I love her skin, and although thin, she's curvaceous. When she's onstage she always comes across as confident and sexy. She is also a talented vocalist and I really hope that her album does well. She’s not too shabby as an actress either.
2. Beyonce Knowles

(#1 and #2 are pretty much interchangeable) Bey reminds me a lot of myself. She is dedicated to family, and she is a southern girl with an affinity for bad boys. Her alter ego Sasha also reminds me a lot of the sassy side of myself. She is a very talented singer, and I think she represents the “H” quite well. Oh, and did I mention I love her body.
3. Halle Berry

Pre divorce with Benet. She just has not seemed to exude sexy like she used to. She used to be my one and only girl crush. I actually think Halle is a bit overrated as an actress, but you can't deny her physical beauty.
*****Update*****
Newly added 4th girl crush...Dwoods (although I really wish she would go by Juanita)
I think I have body envy for real! Wow.



4 comments:
Good choices
Now paj, your opinion matters...glad you approve. lol
LoL^^
I have TONS of girl crushes! My top would be...
Beyonce and Jennifer Lopez.. I honestly can't think of any other girls except them... Oh yeah, and Kim Karadashian.. sad but I think she's super sexy in her own sluttybutt way!!
yao ming. thas a hot list.
Post a Comment