Monday, August 06, 2007

Musical Tourette's II

Prince actually says “Thoughts of creamy human jive…” Creamy human jive? That sounds messy.

Pick up the Pieces!

Still can’t shake…Make my funk the p funk, I wants to get funked up.

Nor can I shake…”Don’t you know no good…”

I also randomly bust out with, ”Let me introduce you to some new things”…”I order it tomorrow look at the time I saved ya, mama let me upgrade cha”

Yeah, I know the words are probably wrong, but that’s how I hear it in my head. The voices sing to me.

“I wish you well, but right now I’m just bitter…You make me sick…you kinda make me sick boy”.

“We are the World, We are the children”. Heard a version sung by a Houston DJ begging McNair to draft Young back in 2006…hot azz mess!

Prince Rogers Nelson is that man…I don’t think you understand…the sound of his voice alone turns me on. I was listening to “Black Sweat” and he says “I don’t wanna take my clothes off, but I do.” Lol

Why?! Some one please tell me why?! They gave that Crank dat Soulja Boy and superman a hoe boy a record deal. The beat is tight though…should be a crime to lay that foolishness over a track like that. Then what gets me is that fact that the boy has a severe speech impediment…I mean, he can’t even say azz and ho right…*smh* and how do you superman a hoe anyway? Makes no got darn sense.

“My girl wants to party all the time, party all the time, party all the time”. But Rick made the track funky…in my best Rick James voice “She likes to party all the time”.

Didn’t Donkey have a song title “Put Your Mouth on Me”? If anyone finds it, holla at your girl.

2 comments:

Still Patrice said...

LOL @
"Yeah, I know the words are probably wrong, but that’s how I hear it in my head. The voices sing to me."

I feel you on that!!

MsKayotic said...

Girl...Prince just sings to you period. End of story. You a Prince head and it isn't gonna end.

What got me is that you are still on the "make my funk the p-funk. I wants to get funked up" tip...what is we gone do?!? LOL!