
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind ?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot,
And days o' auld lang syne
CHORUS:
For auld lang syne, my dear,
for auld lang syne,
we’ll tak a cup o’ kindness yet,
for auld lang syne.
What exactly does all this mean...and why has it become the New Years anthem?
What are my plans...to do absolutely nothings, nada, zilch, zero! I plan to stay in and relax...will not be surprised if I don't bring in the new year alseep.
2007 was good, but I am expecting 2008 to be great!
Happy New Year Everyone!


4 comments:
don't know bout that anthem thing either
stayin in and relaxin sounds like a good plan to me
happy 08!!!
I sung that song err' year and NEVER knew they were saying AULD...wth is an auld LOL
Happy New Year!
I'll be right deah witcha doin' jack shizzle.
Happy Two-Thousand-Great!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Post a Comment