Sunday, December 16, 2007

You Ain't Hitting in NY

Man, I my thighs are sore and my back is stiff. Why? Because I thought it was a good idea to visit my HS days and dance like Hammer. I was spending time with the nieces...um...babysitting actually...and they brought along some entertainment for the day. Well, after a couple of hours of the HS Musical 2 soundtrack and Hannah Montana, I thought I was going to loose my mind. Before I took the youngsters' cd's and destroyed them with my bare hands as I cried out in pain...I decided to take matters in my own hands and provide the entertainment myself. So, I went to old trusty youtube, and we begin to watch old MJ vid's...I'm talking Rock Witcha and Thriller. Even threw in a little Say, Say, Say because the oldest asked me who was Paul McCartney. Well, this led to my nieces saying that MJ was the best dancer, than Usher. I said "Don't forget to throw Hammer in the Mix", and they responded "MC Hammer?!", with puzzled looks on their faces. I forget, the only Hammer they know of is from the Nation Wide and Potato Chip commercials, lol. So, I had to show them how to Turn This Mutha Out...and I am regretting it 24hrs later. I guess I need to hit the gym, lol.

6 comments:

Still Patrice said...

LMAO! You ain't as young as you play-tend to be! lol

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
MsKayotic said...

WOW!

You know you can't be doin all those aerobics at this age. You gotta save it for other things.

If you know what I mean!

mp1 said...

damn, i cant even remember any of the actual hammer dances except the running man (that was his dance, right?) well i guess i gotta get my youtube on

Keli said...

Oh...so I guess you were too young to remember Hammer. *looking at you sideways and crooked*

Eb the Celeb said...

LOL at you... and everyone's comments...

girl I feel the same way when I am playing my nintendo wii...

the boxing game will have you all kinds of sore the next day