Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Let me be the first to tell you…

Things are not always what they seem

What is done in the dark, will soon come to light

It’s time for you to be held accountable

Accountable for your actions, for the part that you play in your troubles

You always want to look to the outside…

Why don’t you try to look within?

Look on the inside to the root of the problem.

Look to yourself to begin to find a solution

See…I only know what I see

And there is apparently more to this than meets the eye

What I see is someone trying to cover up

But just what are you hiding is what I ask?

No, I am not saying that you are the only one not without fault…

Yet, you seem to think that you are the only one that has done no wrong.

Well…

Let me be the first to tell you…

Your roses smell pretty shitty.

Copyright © 2007 by kelic
All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this may be used or reproduced in without the author's consent.

5 comments:

dejanae said...

lol@the last line
yep we all need 2 take a good look at ourselves

Still Patrice said...

lmao @ the last line!

mp1 said...

whaddup with all the cliches? I'm feeling like I'm in work or school reading them. lol

Keli said...

MP1, life's a cliche...

Eb the Celeb said...

Tell em why you mad son!