
I found a LG phone for $29.99 with a new 2yr Sprint contract...with the option for a $49.99 equipment protection…so…who wants to put $80 in my account so I can go head on with the plan…I mean, I will be responsible for paying the monthly bill myself. ..And the more that I think of it…creating another bill for myself is far from a gift.
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
8 days and counting…
I think I might take the plunge into the 21st century and get myself a cell phone for my birthday…I don’t really want to do it…but I am tired of people complaining because they can’t text me, and they don’t have access to me when I am away, unless I call them and give a number where I can be reached…that’s one of the main reasons I don’t have a cell…I don’t need folks having that kinda access to me…and for the most part, I probably will not answer anyway…especially if folks start calling me during the day all wheelie kneelie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Welcome to the new millenium, lol.
We're glad you're here.
so u big balling lol
Go for it! Get upgraded! Haha!
And Happy Birthday in advance! ;o)
Can't help you with that. Just got my own not too long ago. That's a good phone, though. And it's not like you HAVE to answer it. That's what voicecmail is for. I use mine for texting and net surfing more than anything, anyway.
Sprint howvever......
Post a Comment