Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!


Another dollar another day…another June 25th another birthday!

I love my birthday, it’s my favorite annual holiday. Yep, I guess I am just that self centered. Celebrate with me, eat some cake, drink some bubbly, shake a tail feather…make it a good one!





9 comments:

Still Patrice said...

Happy Birthday Keli!!

Miss Snarky Pants said...

::waving hello::

Here by way of pajnstl's spot...
Just wanted to wish you a Happy Birthday :-)

May you have many many more!!

urbanknitrix said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY!!! I came here by way of Patrice blog.

Enjoy your day!!

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

happy nappy
birthday sister
dont hurt nobody

mp1 said...

I so thought it was today. My bad. I guess my countdown was all wrong.

Happy belated birthday!

Keli said...

Thanks for the birthday well wishes...even you mp1, better late than never. :)

Chari said...

Happy belated!!!

Roddykat said...

Charge the fact that I'm late with this to my head and a sudden lack of internet, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We want deets, man! What it do...or who'd you do? :)

Keli said...

No juicy details Roddy...boss treated the team at work to lunch, coworker made me a cake and bought me some ice cream, my mother came into town, and we had a family dinner...that was about it. I have a friend who's bday was on Tuesday, and I just got back from a party that he threw. I guess I am getting old, because I was bored the entire night...or maybe it was the bougie crowd.