I was told that how you bring in the new year sets the tone for the rest of the year...
and I believe it. For the past two years, I was asleep when the ball dropped...
and it seems that the past two years have been stagnant.
I am making a change in 2009! I am bringing in the New Year lively! Even if I have to dance in the living room by my ownself...nah, actually I am going to spend time with my sister and the girls, and we're going to go to "winter white" party at the church.
I plan to do some things in 2009...makes some moves. I have already laid the foundation for somethings in 2008...2009 is what I make of it, and I plan to make it great!
What are your New Year Eve's plans?
How are you saying goodbye to 2008 and hello to 2009?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You know how I reigned in the New Year....I was on my couch in my apartment sleep. Totally didn't go the place my friends had planned. WHY? They decided not to go. Punks!
I am not mad though. I did the same thing last year and my year was actually better than any of the other years I've had.
i slept this new year in.. lol
happy new year Keli!
Post a Comment