I was laid off this past Friday...
did not even see it coming. All I could say was, "Good thing I did not buy that car at the end of the year". It was awkward, they waited until the end of the day to take me into a conference room to let me know it would be my last day...then they were looking at me like they were expecting me to say something...and that's all I had to say in the moment.
I already have a few coals in the fire, and I have some prayer warriors standing in agreement with me. If you want to know if I could use anything...Prayer...pray that I keep my sanity!
I feel that all things in my life happen for a reason...I feel into a comfort zone, became stagnant...it's time for me to move around and make things happen. I have stopped writing, stopped living for me, and it's time that I start doing those things again. Now, could I have done this employed, yes...but sometimes we need to be shaken in order to see what's meant for us.
I am not exactly sure what lies ahead of me, but right now, I'm o.k. with things...it is what it is, and I can't change my present reality, I can just press to make a different reality for the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I put this on everything. I was reading this post. Got half way through, and my boss calls me in the office and I'm written up on some bs. So now I'm basically on the chopping block. So you're right it's real. I'll stand in prayer with you and for myself as well. I also believe it all happens for a reason.
Man, I hate to hear that...I pray that all is well and that your job is safe, unless God has bigger and better things in store and this is his way of directing you.
i'm praying for you. Good luck finding your new gig
good luck honey. I know how those kind of things can be.
the lord will work out a way. if our faith is strong enough it will be done.
I have stopped living too, but its time that I start re-claiming my life. Depression has been hiting me hard lately. If I pray a little harder I know I can make it out.
I know you'll be fine Ms. Keli. The prayers will be forthcoming.
Be Strong Babygurl, Shit is way too real out here. I'll tell God to look out foya.
Post a Comment