Sunday, January 04, 2009

What's your resolution?

I am the head and not the tail
So why, do I, sometimes feel like I am in jail, in my own mind
A prisoner of time, and time is running out…without a doubt…
Feeling heavy, need to shed some weight
All it takes is a little faith…but I’m tired…
Tired of being weak!
Tired of being weary!
Tired of being worn!
I know that weeping only endures for the night, but when will I see my morning light
I don’t know how much longer I can fight…
I. Thank. Jesus .
For his mercy and the power of his might
For the battle has already been won, it is done
He claimed the victory for me on Calvary, all I have to do, is allow him to guide me through
Temptations all around me, destruction and devastation they surround me
Yeah…the block is hot, but I feel no danger, for he got this on lock.
Don ‘t worry about them, let him do HIM
No weapons formed against me shall prosper, for, I have the Lord’s favor , I am renewed by the Savior
He can bring peace to you to, what must he do
Must he ring the alarm, give you déjà vu, what will it take to let him upgrade you
I done came down, he put me on, get like me, come on…
There he stands, just take his hand…
You want out of the darkness, step into the light, allow him to make it right
Continue to stay in the fight…for the battle is not yours to lose, now is the time to choose
No matter what’s wrong, no matter what’s going on, no matter the problem…
He. Can. Solve. It.
You just have to make your resolution, to make HIM the solution.

Copyright © 2008 by kelic. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this may be used, reproduced, or distributed without the author's consent.

2 comments:

Still Patrice said...

love it!!

Ms Sula said...

That was so fantastic!
Loved it! ;)