I keep hearing men say this...but do they really mean this?
And when do we get to the point where this is trite behavior on their part?
I mean, to me...chivalry is not dead...just a loss art form.
And if I need to reimburse you for buying me a salad and a damn sprite (still salty about this)...you don't think of the value of my time...mind...body...spirit...
The problem is...
Men seem to look at the material when they consider wants vs. needs.
A woman can pay her own way, yet be needy and insecure.
And some men that speak this, "I want an independent woman bull"...
well...
They don't know how to act when they get what they want. After a while, what they love about you, is what they begin to despise. They look at you one day, realize you don't NEED them, then they are off to put on the cape and play captain save'em for the first chick that makes them feel needed.
Yet in still...
This is still my song of the moment. I especially like the swisha house mix...think it's hella sexy, although I could do without fabulous on the track.
And yes...I said this mix is sexy...what?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
honestly
folk dont know what they want
its one of those things that ull know when u find it
sigh
this relationship shit is for the birds
A woman that's "got her own" is sexy, BUT this doesn't mean a man should shy away from chivalry; real men are chivalrous and real women appreciate this for what it is.
I'm not sure how so many of us lost our way in how to court a woman, but we need to stop coming up with excuses or expressions for not doing so.
i love the song bc of the musical accompanyment.
i dont really listen to lyrics lol stopped a long time ago. music at what it used to be.
and god bless all you out there dating right now... whooo
Post a Comment