Yesterday was Christmas, and it was a merry and blessed day indeed...
We had enchiladas, chips, queso, and charro beans. There was cake, banana pudding, and ice cream, but I didn't have any (so you know I had some ice cream and cake today). We also had fajitas, but we never got around to eating those...don't worry, we will go in on that this evening.
We played Rock Band... I suck on the drums, but I roc the mic...what?!
And now I am listening to Michael Jackson sing, "I just can't stop loving you...", with sounds of the family playing Monopoly in the background.
Happy to have family...blessed to have family that loves me.
2009 was a bit bumpy...but I am still enjoying each and every moment that it has left to give, while looking forward to all the great things to come in 2010!
Wishing you all a happy and holiday season too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment