I really don't have much going on right now. I have been keeping myself entertained by reading everyone else's blogs. I am getting my last two wisdom teeth extracted tomorrow. If I would have known then what I know now, I would have just let the oral surgeon cut all four out of my mouth then. The first time around I did not have any difficulties and I was eating pork chops the same day. He only removed two b/c the teeth on the right side of my mouth had completely grown in and where not causing any shifting or crowding of my teeth. Well, I brush regularly (at least 2x a day), however, it seems that my remaining wisdom teeth are forming cavities. I am squeamish, and I am having the Dr. use a local anesthesia. From what I have been told, I will hear some sawing and cracking, and I don't know about all that. I don't drink, and I do not like taking medication that will make me not feel like myself. The first time around I did not even take the pain medication. This time I was given a prescription for Vicadin, but I did not even get it filled. The last thing I need is to develop a habit, due to a dental procedure.
Oh yeah, and it seems that my neighbor the stalker has backed off a bit. Just as I type this he is probably planning his next attack.
Stay tuned...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I am glad..StalkerBoy has backed off. I am da first one..Whoo hooo!
Post a Comment