
Why did she think it was a good idea to step out of the house looking like this?!? And why would her friends let her? There is no way in hell I would be posing with my home-girl if she looked like this. Not a good look mama!
I just could not post this without including my friends commentary in regards to this pic:
"help us all! Isn't that a sweater vest? Maybe it's on backwards. Even the skinny biatches wear something under that! I think I see a nipple... GHETTO"
All I can say is Intervention! Friends don't let friends go out looking a Crispy Hot Mess!


3 comments:
Eeeewwww! Yuck! My Starbucks almost came back from looking at that!
Co-sign.
i bet you there will one fool trying to get at her, making her think she look cute then she'll think she has to be half naked the next time around just to get some dudes.
Post a Comment