Welcome to The K-spot. This is the spot for me to discuss whatever moves me…
So just relax and let it flow because you never know what will happen at the k-spot.
Wednesday, December 13, 2006
I thought HOD was supposed to be affordable.
I am actually loving this blazer, but I am not loving the $228 price tag. I thought Bey and Mama Tina said their line would be affordable. Well, I guess when you have their bank account, this would be considered affordable.
The jacket is cute, but not $228 worth of cute! That much for a blazer makes it an investment piece and that jacket is way too trendy (and denim) for that.
2 comments:
The jacket is cute, but not $228 worth of cute! That much for a blazer makes it an investment piece and that jacket is way too trendy (and denim) for that.
Whether it be $228 or $288 it's $200 too much!!
Post a Comment