Right until kick off, I was rooting for the Saints. I mean how could I not. They are the feel good story of the hour. But then my Texas boys came ready to play. I'm talking about former Longhorns Nathan Vasher and Cedric Benson. It just did not feel right rooting against them, and about 2 mins into the game, but heart was saying Go Bears Go. Not too mention that coach Lovie Smith, who is a native Texan, is about to make history...the first black coach to be into the Super Bowl.
Yes! History has been made. Not one but 2 Black coaches going head to head in the Superbowl! Congratulations to Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy!


2 comments:
I really wanted to see the Saints win...but I'm ok with making history instead!!!!
What a great day for black history Feb. 4th is gonna be!
You already know how I feel. Now that I have been hipped to foolishness on the Bears' fans account, it is all about Tony Dungy!!! GO COLTS!!! WIN XLI for the Katrina Victims and Survivors!!!
Post a Comment