I am in love with this man. I don’t know what it is about him, but just looking at him makes me weak in the knees. And that voice…low register, high register it does not matter *fanning myself fiercely*. I love me some Prince! Since I can remember, yes, I wanted to grow up to marry Michael Jackson (only because he was not at all threatening, lol), but I have always been infatuated with Prince. He’s beautiful, the man is prettier than me (and I don’t like pretty boys), yet, I think he just might be one of the sexiest men ever to walk this earth. He is a musical genius, I love his style, his funk, and his swagger…and the man has a sense of humor! Yes, I must admit I miss the freak nasty Purple one, but hey…I will take him however, I can get him. I really am trying to get to Vegas now, I need to see Prince live in concert in my lifetime…this is truly a must!
I cannot tell you how many times I watched “The Art of Musicology” when it first aired. Loves it! I know it’s a long clip, but I could not resist posting when I came across it. 4 min and 37 sec into the clip he begins playing an acoustic version of “Sweet Thing”…hot! I can go on and on, when it comes to Prince…so let me stop now. Enjoy!
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Prince - The Art of Musicology
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
No apology necessary for being a Prince fan... from one fan to another.
The man is a musical genius
Post a Comment