Friday, January 26, 2007

Wit Yo Nasty Azz!

This is an actual interoffice email sent by HR earlier this month:

Bathroom Etiquette 101


Be Tidy: No one wants to navigate around your mess. Yes, there are usually janitors, but a.) it’s rude to make them pick up your stinky tp, and b.) until they come in, your co-workers are forced to use a bathroom that is filthy. Throw away your paper towels and tp, flush until clear and wipe up excess water on the countertops. Assume our biggest customer will be the next person to use the stall and sink.



Be Sanitary:You know what's worse than seeing some stranger in a public bathroom leave without washing their hands? Seeing somebody you work with do the same. Please wash your hands!



Starting Monday a spray air deodorizer will be in each bathroom, please use it!



The restroom is not the place for personal calls or conversations about coworkers.



This is real talk! I work with some nasty azz women for sure. I heard that the menz room is just as bad. The President of the company requested that this email go out. Apparently it was more direct than this, but the VP thought it should be toned down. I really wish she would have kept the courtesy flush or drop flush (which ever you perfer line), those older women be killing us with their issues. MAN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF!!! It was bad enought telling people to keep their shoes on. They might as well close the bathrooms on that floor.

I can't image was that spray air deoderizer will do to the team that sits right in front of the bathroom. Powder fresh I hope...

I would like to nominate XXX for employee of the month for her extended efforts and manners in keeping the women's bathroom clean and fresh :)

Keli said...

Ha! Yeah, I feel sorry for Nicole, she sits right in front of that nasty azz bathroom. I will happily make that long Trek, the further away I am the better! I had forgotten all about the "Keep Your Shoes on Memo". Ridiculous!