
I am going to see the originator this weekend…who was the first to wear the shiny suits? Well, I don’t know if it was James Brown, or Jimmy "Thunder" Early (lol)…but when I think shiny suit, eyeliner, and conk, the first man that comes to mind is Little Richard. This man is a Rock ‘N Roll Icon. Yes, I said Rock N’ Roll Icon! Elvis is given all the props, but there would be no Elvis without greats such as Little Richard and Chuck Berry. And where did you think Paul McCartney got his signature high “Whoo”? Little Richard is truly a living legend, I can’t wait until the show on Saturday…and you know I will be reporting back.


3 comments:
Take two Molly's and call me in the morning! Have fun my friend!
thanx for stopping by. sounds like fun with little richard, i bet he gives makeup tips to his fans when signing autographs.
Hey K-Spot. You are so on point w/ the shout out to Little Richard. He's the originator.
Have fun!
Post a Comment