
TEXAS FIGHT!
Looks, like it might be Kevin Durant's first and last year as a Longhorn...but first things first...
Well, March Madness is in full effect! Conference Championships are underway, and the bracket will be released tomorrow! I can't wait. This is really the only time, outside of TX B-Ball, that I truly follow college hoops. The Big 12 Championship game is tomorrow, and my Longhorns have a rematch with the Jayhawks...we owe them a Texas sized whooping, and I am hoping my boys can deliver. I am quite sure they have earned their bid to the big dance. I am cheering on the burnt orange and white, we need another final four appearance! Go Horns Go!
Well, March Madness is in full effect! Conference Championships are underway, and the bracket will be released tomorrow! I can't wait. This is really the only time, outside of TX B-Ball, that I truly follow college hoops. The Big 12 Championship game is tomorrow, and my Longhorns have a rematch with the Jayhawks...we owe them a Texas sized whooping, and I am hoping my boys can deliver. I am quite sure they have earned their bid to the big dance. I am cheering on the burnt orange and white, we need another final four appearance! Go Horns Go!
*****UPDATE*****
Well, my boys are officially out of the big dance! So I can care less what happens. LOL Well, actually for the sake of my bracket, I need Florida, Kansas, and Ohio State to reach the Final Four. And...
Just for the Hell of it...I will even root for those damn Aggies. LOL


1 comment:
Awww. You'll root for the Aggies. *sniff* It just makes me feel so happy...*sniff*
Post a Comment