Now, I was forwarded this email by a friend of mine who happened to be on "the list". I don't know how I would have reacted if I was in the "Mrs" shoes...but I don't think I would have done this...
Ladies/Everyone:
First off I would like to apologize on behalf of Larry/Jr. for being misleading. He gave you all the impression that he was single and available. In actuality he is not, and has not been for a good while (May 2006 - present). I know that he has had phone conversations with some of you, e-mailed some/all of you, given his number to all of you, visited with some of you, attempted to visited with some of you, told some of you that he loves you, he will be there for you, etc., etc., I'm sure you all know. I have recently found out about these activities and am very pissed. I know that you all weren't aware of this predator like behavior and I can't be mad at you, but I can do something about it, which is what I'm doing now. I'm not sure what provokes a man to be such a dog (in his case attempt to be) but I'm the dog catcher today. I've spoken with Larry/Jr to find out why would be (basically)soliciting, looking for the hook-up through chat rooms, and Ladies/Everyone ,his answer was that it was just something to do. This is what he thinks of you all , just something to do. He has lied, schemed, conned & not sure if he cheated (he hasn't admitted that yet) you all of your time, cell phone minutes & gas for those of you that met up w/him. But not today, not never. I'm putting this nigga in check. He is truly sorry for being deceitful to you and more so to me. I know your wondering why I'm doing this, and the reason being is it would be to easy to let him off the hook by breaking up w/ him. He has to learn a lesson, that if you piss on the carpet your gonna get your nosed rubbed in it. And hopefully by the end of all this his bitch-ass will know to never under estimate a woman, correction, a good woman, a strong woman. So ladies if you all have a hunch about your dudes follow it, look where it got me, e-mailing you all,& embarrassing the shit out of him. If he does e-mail you after you get this, e-mail back. I check it daily now. And if he gets a new e-mail address, someone please be a dear and let me know by just forwarding it back to e-mail address. Once again I do apologize for this shit. I'm not going to be made a fool of, and I won't let any woman be either by some fake-ass playa, w/ those wanna be suave lines he was trying to kick. Nope not gonna happen.
Take care & be careful.
The Mrs.
P.S. - you can run faster w/ your skirt up than your pants down. That's why men get busted, like he just did.
Now I must say this is pure comedy. And note, the email is addressed to Ladies/Everyone...could the "Mr" also be on the down low. *smh*. This would have to be my favorite line...
He has lied, schemed, conned & not sure if he cheated (he hasn't admitted that yet) you all of your time, cell phone minutes & gas for those of you that met up w/him.
Ok...sure...he's not cheating on you. He's only making connecting with and meeting up with other women, but hey, that's not cheating...right?
In her plan to embarass him, she's the one that has seemed to played the fool. Stay with him, show him, he can have his cake and eat it too! And if I was on the list, I would tell her nada...What for...she's not leaving him.
I don't think it could EVER get this bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You 'd be surprised just how bad it can get. Trust. It was hilarious. *smh* and chillin.
Gurl!!! That ish was hilarious!!!!
That is some serious HS ish! She must've forgot that you never check the woman! Check his azz! Chances are they knew nothing of her...
gurl.. thx for the laugh on this Friday morning lmao
Re: 'Ladies/Everyone' I had the same thought about the DL thing. Hmm.
Good to let 'everyone' know where they stand, but what she was really saying was 'I had no clue what this nig was doing and I got played'. If she had to say anything she could have just said 'he's married'.
LOL. What a mess.
Happy Easter!
Post a Comment