Friday, June 01, 2007

My Stomach Is Burning

I think water makes me nauseas…I know that I had a cup of water this morning, and my stomach has not been right since.

Why did my girlfriend think it would be a good idea to call me last night, as I was trying to go to sleep, to let me know how tired she was? Ok…take your azz to sleep then…it’s that simple.

I ate a Pillsbury ready to bake chocolate chip cookie last night…raw…I am sooo ashamed.

I am going to turn 32 in 24days…don’t get me wrong, I am always excited when my birthday comes around, its my day…but 32? Yeah, I’m not quite were I’d thought I’d be at 32, but I’m steadily working and I will get their in due time.

I have to say my azz looks quite good in these jeans that I’m wearing today. And to think they are a pair of Mossimo jeans I got from Target. They were on sale for $6.99. Wow, they fit better than my Gap and Ralph Lauren Jeans…although they were designed to fit like the GAP’s long and lean jeans. Funny thing is, you will not get me to buy another pair of Jeans from Target unless they are on sale for $6.99, lol.

I need to buy a new pair of Nike running shoes.

I really don’t see how folks can drink 8 glasses of water a day. I’ve had two cups and I can feel it swishing around my belly…ewww.

Ok, I’ve gone 2 days without having a coke…wonder how much longer I can hold out. I mean they are SCREAMING my name right about now.

If you are not tuning into The Sports Salon with Keli and Kayos, you are so NOT cool.

I need to win the lottery.

Have you ever been so hungry that your stomach starts burning? Well, my stomach is burning right about now.

It’s Friday, and I have no plans for the weekend…just how I like it.

2 comments:

John "JP" Pickens said...

um, I move that when you say, "my ass looks really good in these jeans" that it is accompanied by a photo of said ass in said jeans. Im jus sayin.

YO, water is that piff. I would stop drinking coke with you cause I EASILY have about 40-60 oz a day....but i dont want to stop. Take one for the TEAM.

juiicySCOOP said...

lol you are soo random!!