Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Musical Tourette's

I have had wheat pasta with marinara sauce twice a week for the past month. Yum!

I am probably the only person that buys 5 cheese garlic bread, and then scrapes the cheese off before toasting.

On to round four…

I cannot recall the last time I went on a date…do people still have those?

I HATE panty hose. Why are they necessary? Why do people still expect women to wear them…especially during the hot Texas summer?

I so want a vanilla ice cream cone…I might have to head to Chic-fil-a.

I want something fruity to eat or drink...its 7/11 so apparently 7-Eleven is giving away free slurprees to commemorate its 80th anniversary...sounds like a plan.

Sonic has lost their mind…they owe me money. Each time I go to sonic, no matter what location, they keep my change. I don’t care, I want my 15 cents! Give me my money! I think I need to write an email given them a piece of my mind...but Sonic cherry and strawberry limeades are da bomb! Yes, I said da bomb…what?!

How do folks wear those big hot weaves in the summer time? I had a big hot weave a few springs back and thought I was going to loose my mind.

Men talk about women…they play just as many if not more games. I can’t be bothered.

He thinks he’s slick…NO your phone did not call my phone accidentally last night. Calling me first thing in the morning like it was an emergency then wanting to blame your daughter for playing with your phone. Get a life…real quick and in a hurry!

I have a lot going on, but once it is all said in done, my life will be richer.

I always have some random song in my head. Todays would be……“Wooking pa nub…” My homegirl told me I have musical tourette’s.


Thought for the day: Nothing worth having comes easily.

3 comments:

Still Patrice said...

lol.. Your random song will be imbedded in my brain for the rest of the day! Gee Thanks!

I've bought one pair of pantyhose in the past 2 yrs.. Only b/c it's cold gets hella cold here and I wanted to wear a mini and some knee boots. (leave me and my stripper attire alone) lol I agree though, I dont know why they still make them!

Keli said...

Lol @ you and the mini skirt in the winter...I guess do whatever it takes to look cute, or hoochie. lol

I had my co-worker singing "Looking pa nub..." too. A mess, lol.

hottnikz said...

Yeah girl don't fall for it you know he's playing games!