
About Boutique Patrice…
I must start by saying, I am a crafty crazy chic who loves trying new projects. I grew up watching both my maternal and paternal grandmothers sew, paint, make dolls and apparently I inherited their love and passion for creating things. I sew, knit, crotchet, and do a little bit of painting. But I did not start making scented candles and soap until 2003.
When I first got started making candles and soap, I gave them away to family and friends as gifts. It was then I realized how powerful word-of-mouth is! I began taking orders and when filling orders started keeping me up until 3am, I cried out for Help! And my husband, Ian came running. Since then he has become an integral part of Boutique Patrice. I value his input. Where I am creative, he is technical and its proven to be a great partnership.
We took a short hiatus in 2005, following Hurricane Katrina and relocated to Saint Louis, Mo. In 2007, after we'd settled down, we decided to re-open Boutique Patrice. While doing research, I decided to add two (2) new products, Bath Salts and Sugar Scrubs.
Every product is made by us, using only the finest of all natural ingredients. We have tested and re-tested and tested again all of our products to make sure that they are safe for all skin types and for the environment. Our goal is to provide quality spa products at an affordable price.
~ Patrice & Ian
If you are reading this and wondering what to get me, I will take the Vanilla Hazelnut candles. Thanks! :)


2 comments:
Oh Keli! You are just too sweet for words! :) Thank you so much chic!!
Wow, sounds like we have another Carol's Daughter on our hand. Cool stuff.
Post a Comment