I have been very busy…work is great! Could use a raise…but that will always be the case…I’m always praying for increase.
I picked up this cute Ed Hardy tee at Macy’s…I put it right back down when I saw it cost $79…it was not that fly. I can get me an iron on patch and make my own…anyone want to buy one from me. You can get a K-tee for $20, lol. Wait…I just might be on to something here…
I have a why and a what? But I want to know why I am not getting it, and what it will take for me to get it? Confused?
I had a pint of blue bell homemade vanilla ice cream for dinner Sunday night…it was yummy!
Anyone live in LA, work in the financial services industry, and need a job? Holla at yo’ girl!
I am sure it was not a one time opportunity…but why am I still like damn! Still kicking myself in the butt 3 weeks later for not capitalizing off that one.
I cut my hair off last month, then after seeing my mother’s beautiful ringlets, I just want my hair to grow back…so why am I thinking about getting it down even lower?
I need to win the lottery!
You know…family sucks! They always expect you to cater to them, be there for them, help them when they need it… but I don’t see anyone helping me with nada…can I get an occasional, how are you doing? Before you go in on your bullshit? So I guess it also sucks to be self sufficient, or to be perceived as such.
Hate to end on a negative note…so let me just say…
Just like a refund, make me bring that azz back, lol.
Not sure if that was ending on a positive note, but until next time...
Adios Amigos!


8 comments:
girl... we ALL need a raise!
lol gurl give me some more money at any time.
family is family huh?
dang, 79 bills for a tshirt, im in the wrong field
79?
for a shirt
get the hell outta here
ugh
cant stand unappreciative bastards
I'm still trying to figure who this Ed Hardy dude is and where he came from...
Gotta love the fam; they keeps the drama flowing
That Ed hardy look is overrated anyway...
I need to win the lottery too... that mess is at 70million
Check this out, right. I can get some t-shirts and put what ever's clever on it. Can I get the $80 up front? :)
Nah, but if you like it, I love it! Do you.
but how you gonna talk of an increase when you yourself said your girls are spectac... i'm just sayin' :)
family (*SMH*) can't live with them, can't kill them without burying a possible blood or organ match. wait, what?
K K, so umm... this is for you.
You 've been tagged.
I know know it's not as fancy as a T-shirt, but it's just as good, right?
Post a Comment