Thursday, May 08, 2008

I fell off my game BIG time!

I have not gone for a run since March. I had a bout with the allergies and sinus…barely could breathe, at one point my nasal cavities were swollen shut, so I did not do too much…I had problems breathing while chewing…but yeah, I did find a way to eat, lol. There were times that I woke up in the middle of the night because I felt like I was suffocating…I hate having to breathe through my mouth.

So…I did the elliptical machine last week, but I have not done anything this week. I am going to have to most definitely hit the pavement Saturday morning. Anyone want to come with?

I am popping the little white pill, so hopefully I will not fall prey to allergens again this season.

On another note…

I am the only person I know with man problems but no man…yeah, I have options…but just because you have them, does not mean the time is right to exercise them…if at all.

Kronche Krotch…this blogger ain’t right, lol.

Wait…this makes two new posts in one week. Short and sweet, but a new post nonetheless...Yay for me, lol. *pokes out chest and pats self on the back* Yeah…I am sure that some want to see that...tickets start at $50…ha.

3 comments:

Roddykat said...

Evil evil elliptical machine(*shudders*) A run? sounds like fun. Who're we going to be chasing?

Hope you are feeling better! And yea, it's a long established fact that e's got issues.That's that dude, though. :)

HEY! Be careful with those things, you might put an eye out! How about $25 and a half gallon of Blue Bell vanilla? :) Half way, hon, half way.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

dang cut him loose, take care of the sius though

Still Patrice said...

ummm how bout you run and i meet you at the house with a pizza LOL