
I feel like a teenager…I have a huge zit on my cheek…it’s under the skin, feels like a big knot, is beet red, and hurts like hell! And of course it decides to pop up the day before I have a meeting with a potential client…great.
It’s been 19months…but who’s counting. All I know is…my mind is playing tricks on me, and if I don’t get some soon…well…I will probably not be able to function! I was fine up until a month ago...damn TX Relays!
Hmmm…Miami…just maybe…
I almost had two reasons to root for the Cowboys this season…not sure if TO is enough to make me want them to win…I mean, he’s sexy and all…but it’s the Cowboys.
I am so ready for football season, but I am also happy it’s the offseason.
Houston yay! Katt Williams…yay! It should be a good birthday week…mark your calendars…the day is soon approaching…49 days and counting, lol.
I need to go shopping…better yet…I want someone to take me shopping!
My nieces have a miniature Chinese hamster? Why is the hamster Chinese?
On second thought…maybe I don’t need to go to Houston…too many temptations…I am most definitely likely to slip and fall…onto my back that is.
I am still busy…have a lot going on…but I have not been able to focus. Trying to finish up one book, so I can start working on finishing the next one…trying to get some promotional stuff underway…trying to make moves. I am meant to be a millionaire; this working just to pay the bills is for the birds. It’s time to make moves.
I don’t ever need to touch money again…electronic money …my favorite.
His back…OMG…his legs…OMG…whoo! Houston…I think we have a problem! Lol
As I stated earlier, and I am sure you can tell by this post…it’s been a minute…so forgive me.
Hopefully it’s like riding a bicycle…


5 comments:
lol You are a mess! hope you have fun in houston!!
So when exactly are you coming to Houston? In 49 days?
And I was hoping to see you sooner... :(... Lol!
I'm def marking my calendar for the birthday week... ;)
a zit lol and cowboys are my natural born enemies lol
"Day by day it's more impossible to cope. She feels like she's the one that's doing dope."
My nieces have a miniature Chinese hamster? Why is the hamster Chinese?
-That's not a Hamster, it's a Mogwai, run! NO midnight snacks for them, either.
Feeling silly right now. Past my bedtime. Did you say almost finished book? I like those words. Any deets you can spare, or did I miss that post?
Ms. Sula...I will be in Houston next Friday! Yay! Get ready to party, lol.
No Roddy, I have not shared any excerpts yet...one day. :)
I am feeling a bit silly too, this entire post was me being silly.
And I laughed out loud at Mogwai, but my sister missed the Gremlins reference.
Post a Comment