me, sometimes...I be on that hood ish for real...tell me how you want to beat it up and slap me on the azz...that's romance...I'm wit Black Ty...you know we be tearing it up, breaking stuff, that ghetto love...I don't know about you...but these lyrics right here...that's romance at it's best, ha!
I'll be obliged
if you step outside
because my ride is awaitin
our date an
of steak an
a night cap
we matin
awakin
by smells of perfume that I inhale
and then tell how well we raise hell on the dizzell
satin sheets
heat from your feet keep me warm
The mood is perfected with the sounds from the storm
You came stronger
I lasted longer
Than I've ever lasted
your mouth was fantastic
the fuk test
you passed it
the way you made a nigga laugh
I had to getcha
and when I saw that ass pass
I had to hit cha
ya makin me fight against my will
What must I do?
[Would ya kill for me?]
Yeah if my life in danger too
[Even steal for me?]
Yeah if that shit belongs to you
[Then feel for me?]
Yeah if the way you act is true
Who knows
fine clothes
Lexus doors you'll be closin
when you become one of the chosen...


3 comments:
lol
i feel u
beat it up
dig it out stretch it out and flip it
Ok, MJG! :)
Post a Comment