Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tip'n on 4-4's

She didn’t tag me…but I was told that I had to do it anyway…because she meant to tag me, lol.

And this one is easy enough, and will give me an updated blog posting…so here goes…

Four placees I go to over and over:

1. The office

2. HEB Grocery

3. My sister’s house

4. The gas station (shame that the gym did not make this list)

Four people who e-mail me (regularly):

1. Patrice

2. SDM

3. Timothy

4. Millie

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Houston

2. DC

3. Miami

4. Vegas

Four TV shows/programs that I watch over and over:

1. The Hills

2. Making the Band

3. What Not to Wear

4. One Tree Hill

Four things I have for breakfast:

1. Belgian Waffles

2. Post Great Grains Crunchy Pecan cereal, with plain soy milk, and banana slices.

3. Ham and cheese croissant

4. Breakfast Tacos

Four animals I like best:

1. Ones

2. that

3. live

4. elsewhere LOL

(I have to agree with my girl Patrice on this one…and I don’t deal with other people pets either)

Four beaches I’ve been to:

1. Galveston

2. Corpus Christi

3. Surfside

4. Quintanna

(I pretty much grew up on the last two)

Tagging 4 people-since I was not officially tagged…I will not tag anyone.

6 comments:

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

is reality tv really real?

Tha BossMack TopSoil said...

Naw it ain't.

@keli - I'll tag myself and twist this.

Keli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keli said...

There is no such thing as real tv...but I have to admit, the writing is sometimes more clever than the "scripted" stuff. I stay away from the dating type shows...

I do really enjoy the fashion shows and the diy shows on TLC...but then again, I don't subscribe to cable...so my reality is my entertainment.

The Dreamy One said...

girl i used to watch the Hill's faithfully

but ever since I have gotten my laptop I cant even tell you what comes on tv,lol

great list!!

i think i have only been to two beaches. i need to get out more!!

Still Patrice said...

lol glad you did it :p

I like all your shows except one tree hill. never seen an episode