| Found this at EB's blog... |
| http://www.myheritage.com/collage |
I guess I can deal with these...I put in some other pics and got some crazy results...
Calvin Coolidge
Jamie Foxx
Jimmy Carter...wtf?!
And...
I don't post my mug too often...will be a minute before you see me again.
This is the pic that rendered the Jamie Foxx and Calvin Coolidge result...



11 comments:
haha
jamie fox?
coolidge?
can i see these other pictures u used?lol
what is this little thingy ma jig,lol
cute pic sweets. you need to post more.
as you can see from my blog I just love myself a little too much,lol
Jamie Fox? Jamie Fox? Are they serious?
Lol!
How are you doing?
Right! @ Jamie and Coolidge...
hot azz mess...
Trust me dreamy...I can be tad vain myself...working on that...somewhat, lol...
I am doing just fine, MsSula...thanks for asking...
and I still don't know what the heck a Ruslana is...
youre a cutie! post more pics!
looka you!!! it's rare that you show yourself
y the white women - lol
have good weekend jones
I wondered the same thing Torrance…I know that my mother’s family has more than a little pink in them…but my father’s genes override all of that, lol...
I think it’s the cheek bones and the lips *shrugs*...
But the white women are better than the white men…Jimmy Carter? That makes me want to slap someone…he is not even an attractive white man, lol.
you got goo dones... they said I look like Xzibit...hmmmpph!
Damn, that's jacked up, but at least you're looking presidential up in this piece. lol
^^ See you got jokes...ain't nobody laughing...
EB...girl, the ones I selected were ah'ight...but...
Jimmy Carter?
Calvin Coolidige?
Maybe I am meant to lead. :D
But yeah...I would be mad at xhibit...but man...this thing said I looked like Jamie Foxx...Wanda!
Post a Comment