Tuesday, October 07, 2008

What it is?

I feel it’s time it’s updated my blog…but not sure what I want to say. Have a lot of stuff on my mind, but I am really just too tired to articulate anything…

So…

Is there anything you want to know about me?
(Yes, I am jus that conceited to believe that y’all want to know about me, lol)

Ask away…

5 comments:

(vixenchick) said...

what qualities would you like for your potential mate to have?

Still Patrice said...

lawd i'm shocked you are opening yourself up like this lol.

I know alot about you already..
but

What's the most risque' thing you've done in the past 45 days?

What goal would you like to accomplish in the next 45 days?

not sure why 45 days. just a random number.

What's your fantasy?

eclectik said...

I wanna know...

Do you sleep with a doo rag?

What's better? Steak or Pizza?

Whats your bra size?

What would you rather have? Sex with Vince Young or a Texas National Championship?

Who would win in a dance off between you and Pajnstl?


e.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

when did u first know u were a mac momma
and when u gone get and read one of my books jones

Anonymous said...

i want to know if you are single :)