Tuesday, November 04, 2008

k-spot PSA



Did you?

I am going to say something that many disagree with…

I feel that exercising your right to vote…gives you just as much right NOT to vote.

I feel that a vote is about convictions, and if you cannot place your vote in good faith…Don’t!
If you don’t know the issues to be voted on…Don’t!

An ignorant or just because vote is as worse than not voting…I can’t get with this vote just to vote mumbo jumbo…and if you pay taxes, you have a right to raise your voice in concern over how tax dollars are being spent…

I’m just saying…

Votes responsibly…make an informed vote!

This concludes my public service announcement.



On a more personal note…

Some things in my life suck right now…but I can’t let those get me down…I have no control over them…

I will say that I do have a lot of good things going on in my life right now…things I can control, and I feel good about the decisions I have made these past couple of months…

So if you can't change it...learn to accept it...if you can change it...work to do so...

stop moping and complaining...that's counter productive...

All in all…I feel good.

8 comments:

The Dreamy One said...

i agree with you on that one.

we are voting in good faith just like we did last time and the outcome was not good.

im just hoping this time around it turns out for the best!!!

Eb the Celeb said...

yes I did... at 6:30 this morning... the only time I havent complained about being up that early... or complained about being in a line for 90minutes... I loved every minute of it!

Brothers Blog said...

Yep voted. But I agree with what you say about not voting. I think it boils down to what they say though if you didn't or don't vote then don't complain when things aren't going the way you want them.

And loved your words at the end. Remind me of the "serinity prayer."

(vixenchick) said...

happy you voted! i hope you feel better soon!

xoxo

vixen

Still Patrice said...

I'm glad you're feeling good about yourself chic!

Love you :)

and i voted!

Roddykat said...

Best thing to do is concentrate on the good things & hope they continue to grow. Just don't take them for granted.

Also, you do make a good point about voting.

Sista GP said...

liked your comments on RDB's post on dewey revisted.
i'm glad i am not the only one who had feelings of being broke inside. i had wondered why i was not shedding tears, jumping up and down, and yelling WHOO HOO.

dejanae said...

couldnt agree more