Saturday, February 07, 2009

What now?

We are 38 days in and 2009 has not been my year…

Still taking the lay off in stride…interviewing…have not found the “right” fit just yet…

I have an interview on Thursday, the money is right…just not head over heels about the job itself…we shall see.

I am wondering if I am going about this the right way…

Maybe I have not found the “right fit” because I am not going down the right path.

Is it meant for me to venture out on my own? But that takes capital…how am I suppose to raise the money to do that? What am I supposed to do in the interim?

Am I supposed to use my musical talents? Am I supposed to write? And if so, what do I need to focus on writing…music? Literature? I already have two uncompleted books, and I already have ideas for another…I also have an idea for a screen play…so many ideas, where do I start?

What am I supposed to be doing with my life at this moment?

I pray for clarity, I pray for direction, I pray for peace of mind.

Pray with me.

4 comments:

miss_me said...

First let me say I love your blog. You have such honesty and I pray for the best for you. Everything will work out. I will leave with Psalms 121.

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

yep it is meant to be so do it belive and have faith

Anonymous said...

whispering prayers

Kofi Bofah said...

There are a lot of businesses that can be started with no money.

You obviously have an Internet connection.

You could see what's good with the freelance game.