Running mentally is tiring me physically.
I want to be past what went down, why it went down, and how it went down but I have not been able to shake this. I want to be mad, but I can't be...the anger has turned to numbness and I cannot afford to spend one more thought, one more moment on this...it's draining me. I am sitting here stuck in yesterday pondering "why?" and you are moving on with life as usual.
Apology accepted but I have to act based on your initial reason...I have never been so insulted by someone I allowed close to me. It's not easy for me to let my walls down, yet I did that for you. I almost hate that you felt the need to smooth things over...now I don't know if I can believe you, if I can trust your word...but that really doesn't matter now. You're accepting this lesson with open arms, and so I am...You taught me how you want me to treat you, how you would like to be regarded...you taught me that you mean nothing where I am concerned.
You're right, this is quite unfortunate...but just how unfortunate...you'll never really know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You know what you do with that...go get you a drink of water. By that I mean try to find a nice tall glass of drinkawater and gulp until you can't anymore. THat should get your mind off the running or replenish your fluids. Naw'mean!
rest up.. dont waste too much energy on that foolishness. ((hugs))
preach folk
Post a Comment