Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tired of singing the blues...

So I decided to re-post....

The Best of Both Worlds

A hoodie and a pair of Timbs head my way

He takes his hands and pulls his dreadlocks out his face

He caught me eyeing him and looked at me, like I got this

Me being me, quickly had to smack my teeth, roll my eyes, and look at him sideways and crooked

Why you gots to be So Ghetto.

You don’t know me

But yeah I do.

Said he could tell by my walk that I was a southern girl

Said when I talked, he knew I had that southern stuff he liked

I’m TX born, TX raised

Damn mami, you said that like you’re Bun B

Well, you won’t find a chick that’s triller than me

Through a crooked smile he says, Brooklyn’s Finest…that be me…

TX girls are cool but you talk big shit

Is that Right? Let me upgrade U, cuz I see You’re Feelin It

Oh It’s Like That…girl, I spent 8 years in the dirty, hell…

My most down azz chick was a TX girl as well.

I looked at him, smiled and said

You already know that BK and TX work well together,

We can change the game, Be like Bonnie and Clyde 2008.

That’s how you like it huh?

What more can I say? This is BK and you can have it your way…

Cuz ain’t no nigga gon’ get you bodied like me.

Baby Boy stop the talking and work it out.

No need to fight this temptation the Kitty Katt is purring…

TX and BK…The Best of Both Worlds…

Screwed and chopped

Twisted and Throwed

Damn BK had be tippin on 4-4’s.



Copyright © 2008 by kelic
All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this may be used or reproduced in without the author's consent.

4 comments:

MsKayotic said...

Girl you got it on this one.

*snaps*

All-Mi-T [Thought Crime] Rawdawgbuffalo said...

purring kitty cat - sounds like its dripping yum

(vixenchick) said...

oooh i love it

(vixenchick) said...

where are you sugar?

xoxo

vixen