That's how many days are left before my birthday.
I don't have any plans...hopefully that will change.
I always like to celebrate my birthday, be it big or small...it only comes around once a year, and it's MY day. I will have to say that June 25th is my favorite holiday of the year.
So my birthday is June 25th, that makes me a cancer, and I think I am your textbook temperamental crab.
I am very loving, nurturing, and giving too!
The Cancerian trait that I hate most is sensitivity, and I must admit, that I can be sensitive at times, and I hate this...mostly because I perceive it to be weakness. It's like I have let someone know they've gotten the best of me...
ugh! I'm stubborn...
Yet, I'm loyal, sometimes to a fault. Once I ride for you, I always have your back. Unless you do me dirty, on more than one occasion. I believe in second chances, sometimes third...
I look at it like this...
where would I be if God would have given up on me every time I mess up. If he were to take his grace and mercy away from me, I would all to' up from the flo' up.
But...
In order for me to allow you another chance, you must sincerely admit you messed up, and make an effort to do better.
And yes, there is someone I'm thinking about giving another chance...I might be jumping the gun here...
we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You should be down to what 14days now?!
We are so alike. Cancer traits run deep :)
Post a Comment