I just got in from the "White Party" I attend every year around this time.
No drama this year...
And the DJ was good.
He started off the party with Louisiana bounce music...if I had a relaxer I would have sweat it out.
I got my slow whine on during the dance hall set...and I heard some UGK...what yall know about that? He didn't play my theme song though...
"Bend over let me see it" ...now that I think about it, he didn't play "Murder She Wrote" either...but he was still good nonetheless.
I looked good as always! I danced, I sang along with the songs, I laughed...
it was a good time.
The feet feel like they are about to bleed...heels are evil, but they look so good!
Now I'm ready for my birthday!
Who's throwing me a surprise party?
I'm off to take a shower and get into my bed clothes.
Be positive. Be blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Where are the pics!? lol
Glad you had a good time
Post a Comment