Thursday, June 25, 2009
Happy Birthday to Me!
And I don't blame them...I am the ish and the urine! Why am I quoting 'Ye?! And do I really want to be all that?!
Well anyway, the point of today is...well me of course! In case you didn't know, let me hip you to game. Today is the most important holiday of the year...well, maybe after celebrating the birth and resurrection of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ...today is the 3rd most important holiday of the year, lol...
Today is my birthday! My 34th birthday, but I don't look a day over 27...got the confirmation yesterday when my coworker thought I was turning 25...I was like, no, my birthday is on the 25th.
You're all invited to my party...Don't come unless you come bearing gifts...
*leaves singing*
Happy birthday to me, cha cha cha...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Happy happy biiiiiiirthday Miss Keli!!!!
Post a Comment