
When I was 8yrs old, I wanted to grow up to marry you...
You were the man to me...your style, I thought you were magical when you stepped on the squares of the sidewalk and they lit up.
Then I watched your Motown 25 performance, and I fell in love.
You were so handsome on the cover of Thriller, I couldn't help but give you a kiss.
Your music always makes me feel good. I can't help but dance and sing along when I hear PYT, Wanna Be Starting Something, Billy Jean, Thriller, Off the Wall...
Then you released Bad, and that pretty much sums you up...BAD...The baddest, none greater...often imitated, NEVER duplicated. Your or the originator. I could not help but watch in awe as you glided across the dance floor, it was as if you invented dance. You brought entertainment to a higher level, and I thank you for that!
To me, you are the best to ever hit the stage. You have inspired generations...my parents rocked to you before me, and now my nieces enjoy your music with me.
Your fans, those who truly appreciate the gift you gave to the world will not let your legacy fade...
Micheal, I am saddened as I write this. Since I can remember, you have been a part of my life. I watched the news this evening, and a man stated that you wrote the soundtrack to his life. You provided the music that defined moments for many of us. You will be truly miss.
Rest in Peace,
Keli


2 comments:
Most definitely.
Mike was and always will be The Man to me.
R.I.P.
OMG! I don't even know where to begin! This man was the greatest to have ever lived and did more for the industry than anyone. I am serious....ANYONE!
RIP Michael!
Post a Comment