Monday, August 24, 2009

Cloudy is my vision...

I have a lot of things going on in my head...all though none of them seem to be clear at moment.

I have had a few obstacles thrown at me these past few weeks...but greater is he that's within me!

Yeah, I could have handled myself differently, but I should not have been put in that position in the first place.

Why is it so hot?!!! I mean, I have to get it right! I can't go to hell! I would not least 5 secs...

I was awaken from a good sleep last night (had been asleep maybe an hour and a half) and I could not get back to sleep...I was wide awake until about 6am...could have used a good book.

I am really craving some fried shrimp right now...ooooh, with a baked potatoes...who's cooking me dinner tonight?!

Getting ready for football season! My Longhorns are ranked #2! That's what I'm talking about...but with our schedule we better go undefeated...

Well blog world, really didn't have too much to say today, just felt the need to check in.

Make sure to check us out at boissuq.

Things are becoming a bit more clear...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for checking in and you know how I feel about Boissuq.com.

KI said...

Damn Longhorns.

Yeah I'm hatin'.